Clean and Fair Economy Summit
Across the country, labor, business, environmental, economic and environmental justice, and civic leaders are working toward climate solutions, economic justice and securing shared prosperity. Go West! on September 14 and 15 and help us build an unstoppable blue-green movement at the Clean and Fair Economy Summit in Olympia, WA.
The Summit will take place at the Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion.
Hotel RL Olympia overlooks Capitol Lake, and is only 2 miles from the Washington State Capitol Campus and 12 miles from the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.
Hotel RL Olympia (formerly Red Lion)
2300 Evergreen Park Drive SW
Olympia, WA 98502
RATE: $139 per night single/double
Parking is complimentary
Internet is complimentary
One daily morning beverage complimentary
There are many travel options available to and from the airport.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO HOTEL
From North or South I-5:
- Take Exit 104 US Highway 101
- Take first exit, Crosby Blvd/Cooper Point Road
- Turn right on Cooper Point Road
- Take immediate right onto Evergreen Park Drive
- Turn right again on Lakeridge Way (adjacent to Morris Business Park sign)
- Continue straight to hotel entrance
From Highway 101:
- Take the Crosby Blvd/Cooper Point Road Exit
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Crosby Boulevard and merge onto Cooper Point Rd SW/Old Cooper Point Rd SW
- Turn right onto Evergreen Park Drive SW
- Take the 1st right to stay on Evergreen Park Dr SW
- The hotel entrance is on the right hand side